Saturday, February 12, 2011

Smile like you mean it

alternative text
This reminds me of the What's Lovely I used to do last year. Isn't it awesome finding random stuff like this?
alternative text
Shirt- secondhand?  ::  Tie-scarf- gift  ::  Popcorn scarf+Boots- via TJMaxx  ::  Pants- H&M via thrift store
alternative text
Most if not all Sometimes I make silly faces when pictures are being taken.

alternative text
alternative text
alternative text

Can you tell that I don't have too much to say today? I'm busy yet not busy at the same time. And to top it all off, I really want curly fries. Aw yeah, curly fries.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Omg I haven't been to your blog in so long! I missed it lol. I love this outfit, I'm really in the mood for some non-blue jeans. Love the popcorn scarf too :)

laura said...

i LOVE your silly pictures. And curly fries are nomz. with chili and cheese. double nomz.

D Dierks said...

I just found you through I'm Clothed Much and I love your fun and unique style so I'm following your blog now!