Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hiatus (and some random information you never wanted to know)

alternative text

Another self-inflicted banishment falls upon this blog: I'm beyond stressed right now and karma is biting me squarely in my lack-of-ass. If you have the time, please wish me luck as I huddle in my fetal position over in the corner. Maybe then I won't fail as hard as I know I will.  


In the meantime, allow me to share...


Three Things I Learned Today That Had Nothing to Do with What I Actually Had to Learn:


1) That dude who directed framed rabbits and creepily animated people is coming out with a 3D remake of the Beatles' classic film Yellow Submarine. And Cary Elwes is going to be voicing my favorite Beatle. 
alternative text
Cary Elwes = Westley = Dread Pirate Roberts = George Harrison = HE'S A MASTER OF DISGUISE 
"Uh hey, isn't he an actor?"
... shut up.

2) They're making a Mean Girls 2, minus Tina Fey, Lindsey Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfried, etc. I'm pretty sure the only person to return is the principal.
Nothing against Tim Meadows, but as Liz Lemon Tina Fey is demonstrating: "wtf furreal?"

3) The guy who played "the dorky guy" in Legally Blonde is Norman Bates aka Psycho's son. WHAT.
"It's because of my family history that I've become very averse to taking showers. Every time I try to, I hear screechy violin music."





Maybe this is why I'm currently in this mental fetal position. Maybe. Probably. I'm going to go back to my corner now, if that's OK with you. 

9 comments:

LeRae said...

What ever it is GOOD LUCK ! :)

vanilla with sprinkles

Emily Kennedy said...

I'm guessing it's school, and if it is, girlfriend, I FEEL YOUR PAIN. Rock on with your bad self, and we'll see you when we see you.

Annebeth said...

I hope you feel better soon, honey! at least your picture is superfun :) just remember, every cloud has a silver lining :)

if you have some spare time(and if you feel better! :D), drop by my blog!
http://stylingdutchman.blogspot.com/

Baby Budget Blog said...

I usually sit in the middle of the floor, suck my thumb and rock : ) GOOD LUCK WITH WHATEVER IT IS. I'M SURE YOU'LL PULL THROUGH!

www.plentyforpennies.blogspot.com

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

RUN GIRL RUN.

(Because you're, you know, running in your picture? Because you are. Or it looks like you are. Er, nevermind.)

GOOD LUCK. Fetal position ain't no fun! I send you virtual four leaf clovers and lucky charms.

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Rebecca Jane said...

Good luck with everything that's going on!

Elaine said...

I love Cary Elwes. I have a total high school girl crush on him!

www.clothedmuch.com

kate maggie said...

oh gosh..im sending smiles all the way from australia to you right now! cheer up buttercup, and thanks for sharing the news about all these movies..I cannot believe how mean girls 2! What a joke!! Lots of love to you. xo

Ali Hval said...

I FEEL YA MAN. I'm the same way! Please don't huddle in a corner, don't be ashamed!~ Yeah, I'm slow. I haven't checked e-mails. I'll do that today!~