Wednesday, March 30, 2011

*>___<*

alternative text
alternative text

And now for your ADD-addled-five-second entertainment...

alternative text
Shirt- H&M  ::  Skirt- Forever21  ::  Jacket- Gap  ::  Tights- Target  :: Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell  ::  Scarf- garage sale


Oh wait, what? What happened? What? Cheese? Huh?

alternative text

Juuuust kidding.
Here's a short play comprised solely of emoticons. Enjoy.

Pink: ^__^

Me: -____-
Pink: ^o^
Me: >___<
Pink: ^O^

Me: x____x

alternative text
See Pink camwhore. See me imitate Pink's camwhoring. The circle of camwhoring.
alternative text


I don't know about you guys, but I'm feeling pretty >___<;;;; and x___x right now. How about you? Leave a comment below with the emoticon of how you're feeling, whether it be all :D or :( or maybe even >:( though I hope it won't come to that!

6 comments:

laura said...

Right now I am feeling kinda o-_-o (those are cinnamon rolls hanging from my ears), but after reading your post and looking at your pics, I am feeling ^_^.

thankz.
hearts, laura♥
the blog of worldly delights

Dawn said...

As I am your stalker, I will tell you that you were not wearing that jacket when I saw you. I do remember the striped shirt, however. Also, you had a very happy look on your face. :) I smiled at you giddily until I realized that A) I was on a bus and you would not see me, and B) my smile would only look mediocre next to your aura of happiness.

Indy said...

Wow, cute tights! And what a great colored coat!
:)))))))))))

sydney said...

okay, you seriously crack me up. a play comprised of emoticons? please perform that. i will be there opening night. with roses. :)

Emily said...

Love the outfit!

yesterdays--sweetheart.blogspot.com

Laura said...

love the outfit! and that jacket is just so cute!

-laura
http://thesemanyyears.blogspot.com