Friday, December 31, 2010

Chi-Town: 2 days in 20 pictures

What was Lovely for December 27, 2010:

alternative text

I'm waiting for a train, a train that will take me (fairly) far away to Chicago for a couple of days. 

alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text


What was Lovely for December 28, 2010: 

alternative text

Waking up to a fresh, cold Chicago; spending the day with a friend who I haven't seen in awhile; ending the day with Inception jokes and pretty winter wonderlands.


There was no better way to celebrate my blogiversary.

alternative text
alternative text
Guess which floor we were on?
alternative text
alternative text
alternative text
Shawl- Mom'd  ::  Jacket- Silence+Noise  ::  Skirt- secondhand  ::  Socks- Urban Outfitters  ::  Boots- New York Transit via TJMaxx
alternative text
alternative text
Goodbye, Chicago...
alternative text
... Hello, home.

3 comments:

Ali Hval said...

I like how in the picture of the ornament I can see someone else looking in it with you! Hehehee. /creepz

Your plaid scarf shawl thing is adorable and awesome. I hope you have fun in Chicago!~

Lucy, Dear Fish said...

Ah that tree is huge! Oh Christmas, it's always so lovely!

Miss Hulk said...

American girl dolls!

hehe looks like fun!