Monday, March 1, 2010

N'importe qui dit merci

What's Lovely for March 1, 2010: An interview?? With me?! Thank you so much to La Historiadora de Moda at Fashionable Academics for interviewing me about fashion in the academic world! Exclamation point.

You can see the whole interview-- where I try to be witty and end up sounding repetitively cheeky-- at this link here.


Here are some random lovely things to share with y'all:


[Photo source from here]
I stole this from Indigo's tumblr-- I don't know why I like this so much. I don't really eat pho. But I do love Franz Ferdinand, and I really like the story behind this picture.

The perfect song to sing along to after a long day.

[Cute kitteh source from here]
Me taking a nap at work and having my boss not only allow it, but keep quiet so that I can sleep easier, making her very very nice and me very very grateful for it.

(Does anyone else have any lovelies to share?)

OK, so, speaking of naps and tiredness, I'm going to go pass out now. I think it's about time to do so when it feels like your spine is collapsing into itself... (lovely imagery, right? right.)

18 comments:

indigotangerine said...

What is this?!? What is this? You "don't really eat pho"?!? I am AHGAST. I'm going to have to babble on about it some more to convert you.
Thanks for the little shout out! And I get my very own label/tag on your blog? I'm touched. For reals.
-indigo
ps. Take your time responding to the email, you need some sleep me thinks

Audrey Allure said...

I hope you get some rest!
Lovely pictures, that kitten is just adorable :) Absolutely love the song, only if I can sing along in French. haha

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Congrats on the interview!! And I love these pics, especially that kitty in the cup. ;)

evita nuh said...

awww that super cute tiny cat! great pictures! :D

Elaine said...

I read your interview.. It was fun to see your insight!! :)

And I LOVE pho!!! it is so yummy.

And can I work where you work??? I'd like to take naps at work please!!

clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Poppy said...

Awww man you've gotta love a pumpy bass line! My favourite! XD
No really. I love it!
x

Marla Singer said...

congrats on the feature! ohhh you make me hungry. hahahaha.

Poison Oak said...

I would like to own the cat in the bowl..

What Would a Nerd Wear said...

i saw your interview--loved it!

michelle_ said...

bahhhhh that food !
made me hungry !
i read the interview too :D
<3 it

thank you dropping by at my blog
visit - follow - comment me
GLISTERS & BLISTERS

The F Word Online said...

you dont eat pho ? aw man ure missing out ! just looking at that photo makes me hungry. i want some now. and that kitty. ... omg SO CUTE. i want to put it in my pocket, ha

xx lue

Desired Youth said...

Yes yes, how lovely! Ahaha, kittie cat!

Romany said...

Your boss let you nap at work? Wow, I would suggest never leaving that place haha!
Congrats on the interview! That pic of you at the link is so cute.
Romany
xx

Emily Kennedy said...

You posted that pic of pho just to taunt me with nostalgia for it, didn't you?

I definitely need to read your FA interview. That's so great that you linked up with them.

Sonya said...

Great interview!

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great interview! Congratulations!! :)

xoxo
Amy

http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

merl said...

"where I try to be witty and end up sounding repetitively cheeky"

ahhh story of my life. Except exchange cheeky, for bitchy, because I'm a bit too dry and sarcastic to get away with the former. On a side note, my cats or Manfriend have to watch the happy dance every time I get a comment on here, or Chictopia, and I don't ever want to feel a lack of enthusiasm for the happy dance. Plus I like to consider it cardio... ;)

Lara said...

Thanks for the comment! I love the little video! There is one image in there that shows the street my husband lived on when he studied in Paris!