Sunday, March 21, 2010

Catsup, Ketchup, Catch Up

alternative text
Fear not children: this is just what happens when you're all a little crazy and accidentally put your thumb over the flash when you take the picture.

What's Lovely for March 19, 2010: Sleepover with friends where you watch three movies in a row that range from horrendously baffling to my epic fourth-and-a-half viewing to hipstery sweet.

And just because I'm admittedly the most amateur movie "critic" out there, here are my personal reviews for each film we watched in five words or less.

LOVE DID NOT HAPPEN.
Alternate: Starring Attractive Butt-Chin and Thatoneactresswhoplaysthesamethingoverandover (that counts).


ALTERNATE UNIVERSE CREATES EPIC KICK-ASS
Alternate: Half Vulcan makes Full Hottie. (what can I say, I think Zachary Quinto/Spock is hottttt with many t's)

NOT ANOTHER INDIE TEEN MOVIE
Alternate: Where "the Michael Cera" works (I wasn't annoyed by the persona, it felt genuine here)

What's Lovely for March 20, 2010: Celebrating Mom's birthday with overly-priced seafood and a TJMaxx splurge.

alternative text
Is the advertisement referring to my hair or the cocoa? You decide.

What's Lovely for March 21, 2010: Being one haircut and cocoa richer.


What's NOT Lovely: Spring Break ending. Boo, BOO I say. Also, why does my hair grow so freakin' fast, it was just a month ago that I cut it?!

7 comments:

Jess said...

Oh I am so glad I didn't watch that movie on the plane - it looked TERRIBLE! And mmmm cocoa :) my hair grows really fast too and I'm too lazy to cut it most of the time. It'll be down to my butt soon I swear...

Jolie said...

I cant keep up with haircuts myself, it's even worse when you get older and you have grays with dark hair. Oh the humanity!

Shelby said...

I just love your edited photos with the cute phrases!

SabinePsynopsis said...

Sleep-over with friends, lots of films, new haircut and cocoa... Sounds perfect to me. Congratulations!

Marta said...

hah, i love the coca advertisement! there's nothing better than a time spent with friends!

Sonya said...

My friends and I Redboxed Love Happens last week...HORRIBLE idea. Within the first 10 minutes no one was paying attention anymore and then another 10 minutes later...we turned it off and watched TV. Sappy love story.

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

MYCLOSETGARDEN said...

Hee, hee you are too cute! Sounds like a great sleep over. Thanks for the sweet comments on my blog :)

inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com